Here we list publications by team members relevant to the project, and grouped according to which of the main types of relevance studied in the project they primarily concern.
- Glazier, Martin (forthcoming) The unity of science and the Mentaculus. In the British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- Glazier, Martin (2021) The difference between epistemic and metaphysical necessity. Synthese, 198(6): 1409-1424.
- Roski, Stefan (2020) “Metaphysical Explanations and the Counterfactual Theory of Explanation“, forthcoming in Philosophical Studies.
- Krämer, Stephan (2020) Singular Troubles with Singleton Socrates. In Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Early View. (penultimate version)
- Krämer, Stephan (2019) Ground-theoretic equivalence. Synthese, Online First. (penultimate version)
- Krämer, Stephan (2018) Towards a theory of ground-theoretic content. Synthese, 195(2), pp. 785-814.
- Glazier, Martin (2017) Essentialist Explanation, Philosophical Studies 174: 2871–2889.
- Krämer, Stephan and Roski, Stefan (2017) Difference-Making Grounds. Philosophical Studies 174(5): 1191–1215
- Roski, Stefan (2017) Bolzano’s Conception of Grounding. Frankfurt am Main: Klostermann. (Book ca. 270pp)
- Roski, Stefan (2017) “Grounding and the Explanatory Role of Generalizations“, Philosophical Studies, online first.
- Roski, Stefan (2017) “Bolzano and Kim on Grounding and Unification“, Synthese online first.
- Glazier, Martin (2016) Laws and the Completeness of the Fundamental, in Reality Making, ed. Mark Jago, 11–37. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Krämer, Stephan and Roski, Stefan (2015) A Note on the Logic of Worldly Ground, Thought 4(1), pp. 59-68.
- Krämer, Stephan (2013) A simpler puzzle of ground. Thought 2(2), pp. 85-89.
- Krämer, Stephan (2017) A hyperintensional criterion of irrelevance. Synthese, 194(8), pp. 2917-2930.
- Krämer, Stephan (202x) The Whole Truth. Forthcoming in a volume on Kit Fine in the series Outstanding Contributions to Logic (Springer), ed. by F. Faroldi and F. van de Putte.
- Krämer, Stephan (202x) Truthmaker Equivalence. Forthcoming in Themes from Alan Weir (Synthese Library), ed. by S. Leuenberger and A. Rieger.