Here we list publications by team members relevant to the project, and grouped according to which of the main types of relevance studied in the project they primarily concern.
- Glazier, Martin (202x) Is the Macro Grounded in the Micro? Forthcoming in The Philosophical Quarterly.
- Roski, Stefan (202x) In Defence of Explanatory Realism. Synthese Online First.
- Glazier, Martin (202x) The unity of science and the Mentaculus. In the British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- Glazier, Martin (2021) The difference between epistemic and metaphysical necessity. Synthese, 198(6): 1409-1424.
- Roski, Stefan (2021) “Metaphysical Explanations and the Counterfactual Theory of Explanation“, Philosophical Studies 179, pp. 1971-1991
- Krämer, Stephan (2021) Singular Troubles with Singleton Socrates. In Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 103(1), pp. 40-56. (penultimate version)
- Krämer, Stephan (2021) Ground-theoretic equivalence. Synthese 198, pp. 1643-1683. (penultimate version)
- Roski, Stefan (2019) “Bolzano and Kim on Grounding and Unification“, Synthese 196, pp. 2971-2999.
- Krämer, Stephan (2018) Towards a theory of ground-theoretic content. Synthese, 195(2), pp. 785-814.
- Roski, Stefan (2018) “Grounding and the Explanatory Role of Generalizations“, Philosophical Studies 175, pp. 1985-2003.
- Glazier, Martin (2017) Essentialist Explanation, Philosophical Studies 174: 2871–2889.
- Krämer, Stephan and Roski, Stefan (2017) Difference-Making Grounds. Philosophical Studies 174(5): 1191–1215
- Glazier, Martin (2016) Laws and the Completeness of the Fundamental, in Reality Making, ed. Mark Jago, 11–37. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Krämer, Stephan and Roski, Stefan (2015) A Note on the Logic of Worldly Ground, Thought 4(1), pp. 59-68.
- Krämer, Stephan (2013) A simpler puzzle of ground. Thought 2(2), pp. 85-89.
- Krämer, Stephan (202x) Mighty Belief Revision. Forthcoming in The Journal of Philosophical Logic. (penultimate version)
- Krämer, Stephan (2017) A hyperintensional criterion of irrelevance. Synthese 194(8), pp. 2917-2930.
- Behrens, Singa (202x) No Normative Free Lunch: Relevance and the Autonomy of the Normative Domain (Open Access). Synthese, Online First.
- Krämer, Stephan (202x) The Whole Truth. Forthcoming in a volume on Kit Fine in the series Outstanding Contributions to Logic (Springer), ed. by F. Faroldi and F. van de Putte.
- Krämer, Stephan (202x) Truthmaker Equivalence. Forthcoming in Themes from Alan Weir (Synthese Library), ed. by S. Leuenberger and A. Rieger.
History of Relevance
- Roski, Stefan (2017) Bolzano’s Conception of Grounding. Frankfurt am Main: Klostermann. (Book ca. 270pp)